- Something I can’t escape from.
- Currently incurable.
- Relying on medication.
- A long term condition.
- A constant cycle of ups and downs.
- Struggling with everyday tasks.
- Constantly slowing me down.
- One of life’s challenges that I – and millions of others worldwide – have to face every day.
- No longer being able to play the piano.
- Always there.
- My reality.
- Having to ask for help.
- Learning to let go of how things used to be.
- Always teaching me new life lessons.
- The reason I started blogging.
- Only a part of me.
- Not going to stop me.
- Something we need to fight.
#UniteForParkinsons on World Parkinson’s Day: Thursday 11 April 2019.
This summer, my friends and I are taking part in a sponsored five mile Walk for Parkinson’s to raise funds for Parkinson’s UK. If you would like to sponsor us, please click here.
For more information about Parkinson’s, visit Parkinson’s UK’s website at: https://www.parkinsons.org.uk